(Morus rubra) USDA Zones 4-10
Red mulberry is a native woodland tree often reaching 40 to 60 feet tall. The dark green leaves turn a golden yellow and often remain late into autumn. The deep purple fruit is sweet and relished by wildlife. Prefers alkaline soils and moist, well-drained areas but is tolerant of acidic soils. Fast-growing, very productive trees.Plant in groups of four to aid in pollination.
BareRoot Height 12”-24”
- All tree bundles include Plantra 5 ft Tree Tubes and 74” Fiberglass stakes and ties.
PLANTRA SUNFLEX TUBES & STAKES
“Plant Like You Mean it” Plantra Tubes are an absolute must for bareroot seedling plants. Do yourself and us a favor and don’t plant without them.
Benefits from using The Plantra SunFlex System;
2. SunFlex tubes is a visual barrier from over-zealous weed eaters and happy friends on Mowers
5. As your trees mature Plantra SunFlex tubes will protect them from Bucks antlers
6. Helps retain moisture
7. Green house growing conditions for each tree to maximize survivability & growth
8. No better growing system on the market
- Prices on the website are based upon the minimum order of ten trees per species. Trees must be ordered in groups of ten per species to insure these prices.
We offer no Guarantee on any tree that we sell as to the results of the crop or survival. We do however guarantee that when you receive the trees they will be packaged correctly, moist and shipped in a timely manner. If any issues arise when you receive your shipment please call 1.800.221.9703 and we will gladly help resolve the problem.
(SOLD ONLY IN GROUPS OF TEN) *BARE ROOT SEEDLINGS AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 1, 2023*