(Quercus nuttallii) USDA Zones 5 – 9
Large tree with swollen base and open crown of spreading to horizontal or slightly drooping branches. Latest acorn drop of all oaks typically drops acorns December/January great from late season deer and duck.
HABITAT: Wet, poorly drained, clay soils of flood plains; sometimes on pure stands. 60’ – 100’
BareRoot Height 12”-36”
- All tree bundles include Plantra 5 ft Tree Tubes and 74” Fiberglass stakes and ties.
PLANTRA SUNFLEX TUBES & STAKES
“Plant Like You Mean it” Plantra Tubes are an absolute must for bareroot seedling plants. Do yourself and us a favor and don’t plant without them.
Benefits from using The Plantra SunFlex System;
2. SunFlex tubes is a visual barrier from over-zealous weed eaters and happy friends on Mowers
5. As your trees mature Plantra SunFlex tubes will protect them from Bucks antlers
6. Helps retain moisture
7. Green house growing conditions for each tree to maximize survivability & growth
8. No better growing system on the market
- Prices on the website are based upon the minimum order of ten trees per species. Trees must be ordered in groups of ten per species to insure these prices.
We offer no Guarantee on any tree that we sell as to the results of the crop or survival. We do however guarantee that when you receive the trees they will be packaged correctly, moist and shipped in a timely manner. If any issues arise when you receive your shipment please call 1.800.221.9703 and we will gladly help resolve the problem.
(SOLD ONLY IN GROUPS OF TEN) *BARE ROOT SEEDLINGS AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 1, 2023*